this evening I got an email. the email was one I usually delete immediately - a 'chain letter' so to speak. but this one intrigued me. it was intended to record wedding dates of friends (and soon-to-be friends) in an attempt to fill in a whole year calendar. happy news.
I filled in our wedding date (now married over 30 years) and went to select 20 friends to continue the chain. much to my delight, it was hard to only select 20 friends whose marriage has stood (or will stand) the test of time. alright, I chose 22 - but who's counting!
in a throw away society, it is comforting to think that there is so much love around. love and determination. love and determination and patience. love and determination and patience and sharing.
so happy anniversary. and to my neighbor, thank you for thinking of me.
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment