'this is my life. it is my one time to be me. I want to experience every good thing.' these words by Maya Angelou express how I feel today. it has been a lovely day. a perfect day. a glorious day. a good day to be me.
I spent part of my day at work, on a little project that I forgot to do yesterday. my bad. but my wonderful boss is a patient man (thank goodness) and on these days when I am a little more than forgetful he treats me with kindness and understanding (and I choose not to see the little glint of a 'oh c'mon now' glare). but the good girl that I am, I went in on my day off to remedy the situation. and happy to do so.
I spent part of my day at home. the hubs works at least two days at his office in Austin, so I relish my quiet time at home. I puttered. did a few chores. and made dinner (ah yes, she cooks. occasionally.).
I spent part of my day out with my favorite furry boy, my dog Chaz. he loves to be in the thick of things. and with the hubs traveling a bit more than usual recently, I have been taking him with me to run errands or just hang around. so today we went to the park. I took a book. Chaz took a chew-bone and we laid on a blanket and under the bluest of skies watched the clouds swirl by. he is a good friend. a faithful companion. and just darn cute when he is out and about.
I have told you before. and I will gladly tell you again. I live a blessed life. I live a perfect life. I am loved. I love. I share. I laugh. I cry. I succeed. I err. but I do it all enthusiastically. for better or worse. take it or leave it. accept me as I am. you can choose to fear. or love baby.
'love always wins, always, always, always.'
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment