Wednesday, April 13, 2011

friendship

my life is full and happy. one spectacular reason for this is my circle of friends. an ever growing ring. a hug of gigantic proportions. immeasurable strength. indefinable comfort.

I tell the hubs that I love living where we do. the folks here are friendly. loving. giving. and then I think of the friends I have retained over the course of my life. from the places I have called home. all those places where I have left a little piece of my heart. and gained so much more in return.

I consider myself truly blessed. for family. for faith. for friendship. just the perfect blendship.

'she said she usually cried at least once each day not because she was sad, but because the world was so beautiful and life was so short.'

3 comments:

ellie said...

I'm crying happy tars.

ellie said...

oops, not tars - sticky icky-, but tears.

susan said...

I love you Ellie. you can be sticky and icky with me anytime. true friends thru and thru.