Monday, June 24, 2013

crayola outlook

I've been meaning to write for the past few days. I start. then stop. delete. repeat.

truth is my mind is blank. but not black & white. filled with projects. thoughts. to-dos. wants. needs. wishes. I just can't pick a spot to begin. I know. at the beginning. but I am way past that these days. there is no beginning, just in process. and it is ever so easy to procrastinate. plenty of time until a deadline looms.

my mission for today is to make start a list. more like a notebook. one of those composition books that you cannot tear the pages out of without being noticed. will that help me see where I've been. plot my course. check off the list. goodness I hope so.

I am not without purpose. goals. missions. I have faith. hope. love. I need a bit of focus. and a pen.















'Life is like a box of crayons. Most people are the eight-color boxes, but what you're really looking for are the 64-color boxes with the sharpeners on the back. I fancy myself to be a 64-color box, though I've got a few missing. It's okay though, because I've got some more vibrant colors like periwinkle at my disposal.'

No comments: