had a productive weekend. satisfying. to-doing. movie-filled. francophiled. house-guested. enjoyable.
took care of the bane of my existence. the ceramic tile surrounding the den fireplace is now history. no pun intended. since the ugly inappropriate tile was never part of any history of this old house. it came off fairly easily. a bit of repair underneath to be done. and then onto a finished product (she says optimistically).
checked a few films off our watch list. some planned. some totally random (and one eligible for the 'worst movie ever' category). favorite: Nebraska. learned a lesson: Ender's Game (don't read a book before watching a movie. and ps Harrison Ford - what were you thinking taking on that role? totally miscast). worst: I, Frankenstein (I know what was I thinking?).
thoroughly enjoying my vicarious ride through France (even in the rain). oh Le Tour. I love you so.
Milo, the neighborhood cutie, spent the night. a totally adorable dog. he makes me smile.
the hubs is busy with projects. what a good guy. I love him so.
next on my list is emptying out three rooms in anticipation of refinishing the wood floors. can't hardly wait.
'the only thing that has to be finished by next Tuesday is next Monday.'
Monday, July 14, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment