Tuesday, August 10, 2010

the power of love

'all that I love is loved by God. each person that I cherish is in God's heart. there is no beloved whom God cannot aid. there is no difficulty, no barrier which God cannot dissolve. in the heart of all life is the heart of God. whoever we are, however we pray, our prayers are heard. I pray with confidence for God to act effectively in (my life and in) the lives of those I love. I trust that situations and opportunities will unfold for (us) in divine order, leading all to the greatest good.'

these words are from Julia Cameron in Prayers to the Great Creator. her words give praise and understanding through 'prayers and dedications for a meaningful life'. I find comfort and peace reading her devotions. they are gentle reminders of just how blessed I am in my life. and more so, how I need to pass along those blessings through my words and actions.

a few blogs ago I talked about the need to reduce negativity in our lives. and the key to that control is simply to choose. and the strength to choose comes from inside. and inside we find the strength that comes from faith.

'I am still learning.'