my bad. with the excitment of LA last week, I totally forgot about five senses friday. but back on track today. a lovely fall day for inspiration. crisp. sunny. fall at its finest. living life to its fullest.
taste ... mac & cheese. whether gourmet or from the blue Kraft box, I adore the cheesy goodness.
hear ... hoot owls. every evening now I fall asleep to the sounds of the two owls that live in my neighborhood. they coo and call and have such gentle conversation. my lullaby.
feel ... love. my week has been an emotional one. being with the kiddos. coming home. the approach of my next birthday. friends. family. my heart is full.
see ... mums. my neighbor just put out two huge yellow mums on her porch. happy.
smell ... coffee. I wanted to bring something back to the guys at the office. our daughter recommended a coffee place, LA Mill. the aroma was intoxicating. waifing through the car on the way to the airport. and now brewing in the kitchen.
'be glad of life because it gives you the chance to love and to work and to play and to look up at the stars.'
Friday, October 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment