Saturday, February 26, 2011

all things bright and beautiful

I ordered my Valentine present today. and I say Valentine because is it a gift of love, selfishly from me to me. a gentle reminder of my vow to choose love over fear.

a very talented artist, Allison Barelli, made a bracelet for Brene Brown that reiterated her mantra 'I live and love with my wholeheart.' when I saw that I knew it was the perfect way to wear my heart upon my sleeve, so to speak. and being the bracelet queen that I am, it is the perfect daily reminder for me. so today I ordered my bangle that will read 'so choose. it's either fear or love baby. I choose love.' I will happily post a picture as soon as it arrives.

in the meantime, here is the image of Allison's work from the Ordinary Courage post. simply beautiful.

'the ability to simplify means to eliminate the unnecessary so that the necessary may speak.'

No comments: