Wednesday, February 3, 2010

and it's only wednesday

I may be jumping the gun, but i've had a very good week. poised on the edge of perfect (i'd push it over the edge but it lost a few points for a frustrating meeting on Monday). it's one of those weeks that makes you count your blessings and realize what a big wide wonderful challenging surprising joyful loving world is out there.

it is a week where I found peace in an unexpected place. solace in a conversation. confidence in developing skills. hope in continuing prayer. beauty in friendship.
it is a week where I saw my first daffodil of the season.
it is a week where I got through my exercise routine without stopping.
it is a week where I felt helpless to comfort a friend.
it is a week where I laughed. cried. whined. dined. drank champagne. ate strawberries. walked. talked. hugged. loved.

just thinkin' about tomorrow.

No comments: