Sunday, February 14, 2010

one little word

'love is a friendship set to music.' these days I keep a song in my heart all the time. and why not. life is good. I am surrounded by love and I thank God for that. we should celebrate each day. every moment.

emotion is a powerful thing. it makes our hearts pound and our thoughts race. sometimes so loud you'd think all the world could hear. sorrow. loneliness. emptiness. passion. enchantment. hope. adoration. joy. desire. ... all summed up in a single syllable. love.

while words sometime escape me. I find that I can communicate through a look. a touch. a hug. a kiss. and I find comfort. satisfaction. peace in sharing.

there's a lot of love out there and inside here. and a lot of happiness to give and receive.

indulge yourself. don't put it off another minute. don't hesitate. don't procrastinate. open your mind. open your heart. just do it. love.

happy valentines day ♥

No comments: